Monday, February 2, 2009

Secret To A Happy Life




I found out that if I take charge of my happiness rather that relying on someone else to make me happy. I'm not letting others being responsible for my choice. I cannot control the choice and actions of others. However I can choose how I act or react to others actions. If someone makes irresponsible choices that affects me and my safety while driving , I can choose to react with anger, swear and use undiserable hand signs and give that person the power of my agency and hapiness or I can choose to react with gratitude that I'm still alive and did not get hurt from their bad traffic offenses and I can choose to react by controlling my anger and forgiving others that offended me. And by choosing correctly, go on even more happy with my correct choices and smile while knowing I did not give my agency of happiness to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This policy is valid from 04 February 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org